Green Chicken Curry
Green Chicken Curry This recipe takes about 15 minutes of preparation and it serves four.
Ingredients of Green Chicken Curry
4 breasts Chicken cubed
4 teaspoon sesame oil
3 cloves Garlic crushed
2 medium White onions diced
2 small Chillies chopped
4 teaspoon Lemon Grass finely diced
4 tablespoon Green curry paste
1 cup Chicken stock
1 cup Coconut milk
2 teaspoon Brown sugar
1 teaspoon root Ginger chopped fine
Method of Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok and fry onions and add chicken.
2. Add chile, Garlic and lemon grass, ginger and curry paste.
3. Lower heat and cook until chicken is tender.
4. Mix in brown sugar and add chicken stock and simmer gently.
5. Add coconut cream and serve.
6. If the curry is too thick add more stock or coconut cream.
7. You may add peas, carrots and bell peppers if wished.
8. Serve with Vegetable Rice or Fried Rice, Prawn Crackers etc
Category: Green Chicken Curry